On this edition of the In The Theatre podcast, I’m very pleased to be joined by three guests:
- Glen Miller, President of Theatre BC
- Wes Eccleston, Vice-President of Theatre BC
- Allison Haley, Chair of the Central Interior Zone of TBC
In this episode, we cover four themes that came out as part of the recent Strategic Planning Session held as part of the TBC board’s winter board meetings. Those themes are:
- Youth Engagement
- How to Find/Attract Sponsors for Clubs and Festivals
- Challenges in Remote/Large Zones (and other zones)
- Communication: Flows in more than one direction
It’s a lively roundtable discussion with all four of us, and certain to be of interest to many people involved in Community Theatre. Some links that came out of the discussion include:
- Theatre BC Zones
- Yael Blum, Facilitator for the Strategic Planning Session
- Deep Cove Stage Society
- TRU Actors Workshop Theatre
I hope you enjoy this episode and I would love to get your feedback using any of the links you find on this page.
If you like the show, please use the “share” icons above to send a link out to your network.